Apr 15, 11:59PM
Send an email to me at email@example.com with subject CSC 201 HW7,
with your answers attached.
Create a class that implements the
Entity interface (probably by
BaseTank class, although that isn't required) to define an
enemy tank for our game.
Your class should meet the following requirements:
- The constructor should accept arguments
double x, double y, TanksGame game.
You can use the
game argument to obtain a reference to the player tank,
- Define at least 1 custom animation for your class; for example, an animation
to be performed when the tank dies or fires.
- Define at least 1 custom interaction for your class; for example, tracking
the player tank, or coordinating with other non-player tanks.
Write up your project idea. You should include the following information:
- General description of your project.
- Problem your program is designed to solve.
- Required inputs and outputs.
- Rough design ideas. You should have thought about enough to at least
guess at what the major components should be. Remember that the project
is required to be complex enough to require multiple non-trivial classes
in the implementation.
- What you expect the most challenging part to be.
- Project goals: include the minimum you hope to accomplish, a stretch goal,
and optionally any plans for continuing work after the semester is over.